If you are the owner of a long haired pet then you know how the fur seems to floats into every corner and crevice throughout the house. And just when you finish vacuuming for the day, that mysterious wad of fur, laughs mockingly at you along the edge of the hallway. Which leads us to investigate for you, the best canister vacuums from homefloorexperts.com. We began our investigation to provide you a concisely written guide to finding the right vacuum for your home. Beginning with the one that we like the least, and ending with our top recommendation:
• The first top-rated canister pet vacuum recommended by Home Floor Experts that we looked at was the Kenmore Progressive 21714 Vacuum cleaner. This canister seems to have everything going for it in the way of picking up that pesky pet hair that floats everywhere. It comes complete with all the bells and whistles such as:
- HEPA filtration vacuum systems that keeps that pet dander from affecting any asthma or breathing issues your family might have.
- Extra-long power cord, a full 28 feet, so you don’t have to find a new outlet every move you make around the room, which retacts automatically when your are finished for the day.
- Motorized patented Pet PowerMate and an additional Pet Upholstery Tool
However, we put this as our last of our 2 options because:
- The Weight of this Monster canister vacuum is 28 pounds!
- Takes up way to much space in the closet because it doesn’t collapse down for easy storage.
- Price of this one will set you back $400.00
This one made our top 2 list because of the features, however, let’s see if we might discover another one that doesn’t weigh so much, cost so much or isn’t such a clumsy vacuum to store.
#1 TOP CHOICE is the BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Cyclonic Canister Vacuum
Several reasons bring us to recommend the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser canister vacuum:
- Biggest reason is because the Bissell is a ¼ of the price of the other model. I don’t know about you, but ¼ of the price for something that does the same job looks pretty good to me.
However, price should not be the only determining factor in your decision making process. Now let’s look at the feature benefits of this one:
- Multi-level filtration system. While the specifications don’t say that it is a HEPA filtration system on board this bad boy, the patented multi-level system that Bissell has created comes close enough for the majority of households. However, on one of the last pages of the owner manual, it does say that it is in fact a HEPA filter inside the dust cup.
- NO messy bags to empty, just as simple little collection system that you just dump out when you are done.
- Exclusive Pet Hair lifter lifts the pet hair out of the carpet or off the floor in a two-step process, which effectively picks up twice as much hair, because it lifts the hair up on the pull back and sucks it into the chamber when you push forward again. The Bissell vacuum doesn’t allow the hair to become embedded into the carpet fibers like other canister vacuums sometimes do.
- Allows for multi-surface cleaning when your home has a combination of carpet, tile or wood flooring.
- So there you have it. Our top two picks for the Best Canister Vacuum For Cleaning Pet Hair. Hope we have helped in your decision making process, and wish you the very best in your house cleaning experience with which ever canister to decide on.